Raise funds for your church or favorite charity
Church fundraising has become a popular way for congregations to raise money for specific causes that help support their faith and community. Whether you're raising funds for your school, Church group, mission trip or another favorite charity, the Monastery has a versatile program to allow you to create the best fundraiser for your cause. Inspire generosity and start raising money in minutes selling Monastery Bakery Products made by the Monks. This program not only provides a way for your organization to raise funds for the cause of your choice but supports the Monastery as well. Past participant organizations have found that Monastery products are very popular and sell easily, your congregation will be motivated knowing they are supporting your cause and the monks as well. The Monastery program is unlike most other programs in that all products are provided to you on a consignment basis. You are only responsible to pay for the product you sell. The Monastery will also work with you to assist in the pick-up and delivery of the product to help your volunteers. Your organization will keep about a third of all sales proceeds.
Call the Monastery Business Manager today to explore with him how a program can be implemented by your organization. Contact: Jim Burnham 770-862-3579
Monastery Sales Implementation List
- Any time before September - Discuss with your Pastor/ Minister to obtain his approval.
- Please Contact Monastery Business Manager to inform of intent to sell products. ( Product production planning is greatly assisted with early notice)
- Decide which weekends you want to conduct sales. Schedule with Monastery Staff
- The Monastery staff will analyze your congregation size and develop a consignment order based on prior sales results with similar size organizations.
- Develop a product storage plan; the Monastery Staff can assist you with this decision.
- Develop a pickup / delivery plan / coordinate with the Monastery Staff. (We can deliver in some cases)
- Develop a volunteer sales schedule for selling your products
- Two to three weeks prior to sale begin to publicize the fact that you will be selling Monastery Products in your church or school.
- Accept or pick up product on agreed upon date. Upon receipt verify quantities delivered, this is the sales total you are responsible for.
- Set up sales table and products outside church in appropriate area for sales at designated times.
- Provide sales teams with a cash box. We recommend a $100 change fund (10s, 5s and 1s) be provided to assist with sales. (All product pricing is rounded to whole dollars) Most parishes only accept cash or checks but we do have credit card service available if you have smart phones available and are comfortable utilizing them.
- Collect all receipts and unsold product. We can assist in accounting or you can settle yourself. Some groups just return everything to The Monastery and we reconcile, others do it themselves and deliver remaining product and a check for the sold product.