With Multi-ship you can ship to multiple addresses in one order. You will given one order number and one charge for all
recipients. The following guidelines will assist you in placing your multi-ship order. If you need further assistance please call customer service.
- Recipient's Address format: Please remember to use the street addresses since UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
- Recipient's Information: When adding the recipient's address you will be required to enter a phone number and email address, enter your phone number and email if you do not wish to give out their information. We will not add the recipient to our mailing address or sell the information to another party but it will be added to the tracking information for UPS.
- Adding multiple Recipients: It will save you time to enter the recipients to your address book before you begin the order.
- Ordering Items: From a product page click the "Buy Now" button and enter the quantity for the recipient. To ship to someone other than yourself click the "Ship To" drop down list and select "someone else". You will be taken to your account to add an address or select one from your address book. You will also see a drop down to add a gift message.
- Ordering Items for Multiple Recipients: When sending the same product to multiple addresses you will need to add the item and quantity for each recipient.
- Gift Message: You will be given the option to add a gift message after you select the recipient from your address book.